Whether it be to separate your work colleagues from your college friends, you can use groups to organize people in ways tailored to you and your workflow
Groups are a great way to organize your people into well... different groups!
Groups can be created and managed on both the web and iOS apps.
You can create a group by clicking the "+" button located on the left hand sidebar of the Mogul web app. You'll be prompted to give your group a name and optionally you can give it an emoji icon as well.
Creating a group on Mogul
There are 3 ways you can add people to a group
- 1.Clicking the "Add to Group" button on the group page
- 1.Bulk selecting people on any table and clicking the "Add to Group" button
- 1.Adding the person to a group directly on their profile
To edit a group name and emoji, you can either
- 1.Editing it directly on the group page
Editing a group directly on the group page
Bonus: You can also edit the emoji by clicking on it directly from the sidebar!
- 1.Right clicking the group on the sidebar and clicking "Rename Group"
Editing the group via the sidebar